Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.fungo.today.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
these terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Fungo Today Ltd, the Owner and Operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. if you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Fungo Today Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Fungo Today Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
you must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the Website ang agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by the Users, is the property of Fungo TodayLtd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, data compilation, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark display on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal. non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen or media tools
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Fungo Today Ltd
- you acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectional; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post. the content you supply does not violate any provisions of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Fungo Today Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data and What data breach procedures we have in place
- During registration you must ensure that detail provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time . If you do so, you must stop immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation and suspension of your registration does not affect your statutory rights.
Password and Security
- When you register on this website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
What third parties we receive data from
This Website may contain links to other site, Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Fungo Today Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another Website does not imply any endorsement of the site themselves or of those in control of them
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Fungo Today Ltd makes available through the website (the service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Fungo Today is under no obligation to update information on the website. Whilst Fungo Today Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for there own security, that of their personal details and their computer or any form of accessing the website. Fungo Today Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website. Fungo Today Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but no limited to, any products and/or services available. these terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of theWebsite unless it is expressly stated otherwise